Friday, November 19, 2010

Just a quick post...

Hi penguins!

I thought I would tell you about myself and also a few CP glitches and tips.

I have been playing CP for 260 days. I really enjoy it because there is a lot to do, and it is possible to do glitches... Well, I also play pandanda, as you will probably know, and I enjoy windsurfing... (That's why my penguin name is Grommette! A grommet is a kid surfer and a grommette is a kid girl surfer lol)

Now. CP glitches. If you have internet explorer, go on it for this glitch. Log onto CP. Make sure you are on big screen! Go to the town if you aren't already there. Now click the zoom button and click custom. Type in 1000. Scroll accross till you see white. Click it. Zoom back to 100, and ta-da! You are on the wall...

I will add more later, so CYA!!!

Grommette

No comments:

Post a Comment